Pasta Party & Games Night with Minh (Kitchener, ON)
Meet your host!*
Minh helps run a successful yet quaint robotics firm in the Middle-of-Nowhere, Ontario. A former marketing communications coordinator for one of Canada’s premier speakers’ bureaus, she is a perpetual idea hoarder -- constantly searching for the best travel tips, Waldo, and wondering who will stand victorious in the Amazon-Google title for World Domination. When not chasing clients over the phone, Minh can be found perusing farmers’ markets with her trusted sidekick, Scott.
During Spaghetti night, Minh will be serving:
• 24hr-marinated garlicy ground beef, stewed in a savoury sauce of sweet & juicy tomatoes garnished with basil and artisanal Asiago cheese. Served on a bed of tender capellini.
• Honey-balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
• Fun ‘ice-breaking’ questions (eg. “Describe your most embarrassing date”)
• 1 addictive round of Catchphrase
***If you aren't happy, neither are we. 100% Money back guarantee!***
* Each Kinza event is a private small group event organized by your guest at their private residence. As such, you understand that this is not a restaurant and you are not purchasing a dinner service. The price is simply your contribution to help the host cover the cost of the food and their effort. ** To ensure our hosts privacy, we will share the exact address after your checkout. *** If you have any food allergies (severe or minor) or you are allergic to any of the ingredients, please contact us before booking the dinner as your host may not be able to accommodate your dietary restrictions. **** As alcohol may be served at these events, only guests that are above 19 years of age are allowed. Alcohol is not included in the price of the dinner. Hosts may offer a glass of wine as part of their hospitality. Hosts are not allowed to sell alcohol to you. Please confirm with your guest if you want to know more.