North Indian food from Madhav & Sachna (Pickering, ON)
Meet your hosts!*
Madhav and his wife Sachna are among a rare breed of couples who fell in love in university, did their undergrad together, and are now both professionals in the energy industry – heck, they even did one of their co-op work terms together, circa 2003!
Fear not though, their journey through life has been on tailwind of adventure and sheer curiosity. They’ve travelled across the globe, tried numerous cuisines, and met people from all walks of life.
Traveling and veg options often don’t mix well – just ask Madhav to tell you about the time he ordered a veggie enchilada in Antigua, Guatemala at midnight. Through their combined experiences, they have come to master veg food with flavour and simplicity that will be as eclectic as the conversation
The Experience: During this authentic event this amazing couple will be serving you North Indian food:***
- Mixed veggie soup, sprout salad
- Sweet pepper/cheese medley with sauteed onions and tomatoes
- Black lentils and beans cooked in Indian spices
- Coupled with traditional basmati rice and Indian bread.
***If you aren't happy, neither are we. 100% Money back guarantee!***
* Each Kinza event is a private small group event organized by your guest at their private residence. As such, you understand that this is not a restaurant and you are not purchasing a dinner service. The price is simply your contribution to help the host cover the cost of the food and their effort.
** To ensure our hosts privacy, we will share the exact address after your checkout.
*** If you have any food allergies (severe or minor) or you are allergic to any of the ingredients, please contact us before booking the dinner as your host may not be able to accommodate your dietary restrictions.
**** As alcohol may be served at these events, only guests that are above 19 years of age are allowed. Alcohol is not included in the price of the dinner. Hosts may offer a glass of wine as part of their hospitality. Hosts are not allowed to sell alcohol to you. Please confirm with your guest if you want to know more.